Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Nights Projects

I had a few projects on my to do list that don't take very long, but actually sitting down to do them is a different story! I wanted to make a zippered pouch with some of my left over laminated cotton from my chairs. I think it came out pretty cute, but I should have used some interfacing inside to stiffen it up a little. I have plenty of fabric left so I might try it again!



Next I wanted to make a camera strap and was searching for some tutorials. Then I found this fabulous one for padded covers! Now I can make a strap for every mood, or season... how awesome!

Anyway, these first two are a bit rough, but they will get better with time.

I had this Basic Grey fabric that I was dying to do something with but wasn't sure what. This was perfect!
Next I had some Alexander Henry fabric that I was originally going to use for something else, but the pattern is directional and ended up being too short for what I was going to use it for... oops! However, it was the perfect amount to fashion a funky strap, I love it!!


Next stop.. back to making more cards.. unless I can't stay away from these camera straps!

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I JUST made on of those camera straps!!! I saw them a long time ago, and finally sat down and did one! I did my first one as a birthday present for Kenda and monogrammed her name on it...I can't wait to make one for my camera!! Yours are cute!

    ReplyDelete